10. Lots more freedom to do what you want when you want to.
9. You won’t be stuck in your hotel room in the middle of the night without anything to do.
8. Many vacation rentals come with their own pool and there are no pool hours.
7. Vacation rentals are going to save you a ton of cash when compared to a hotel. (see infographic)
6. You get to enjoy the vacation area more, by being part of the community of vacationers that either have second homes in the vacation destination or that live there.
5. There’s lots of room for the whole family.
4. You’ll have a kitchen and usually a washer and dryer. This is a great way to save on eating out “all the time” and cleaning fees.
3. You can walk down the hallway of your vacation rental naked and no one will say a word.
2. It’s like being in your own vacation home.
1. You get to relax and enjoy yourself at your own pace without room cleaning knocking on your door every few hours.
Rent directly from a vacation rental owner and save $$$. Check out the listings on vacationdiggs and if you have any questions about the process of renting a home please let me know and I can help you. Happy travels!
Travel Ideas infographic from HomeAway